Comment on page
Terms and Conditions
STFIL DAO controls the entire lifecycle of the referral program, including but not limited to its initiation, definition of the total reward pool, allocation of rewards, and the ability to pause, resume, or terminate the program at any time.
- The STFIL referral program does not have a fixed timeline. The program ends when there are no more tokens in the reward pool or when the DAO actively decides to cancel it.
- STFIL DAO determines the size, amount, and terms of the reward pool and has the ability to change them at any time.
- STFIL DAO can halt, pause, and resume the program at any time.
- STFIL DAO can modify the operational conditions of the referral program at any time.
- The STFIL referral program is open to all interested parties, but the DAO reserves the right to prioritize or restrict participation in the program.
If, for any reason, any errors occur during calculations or the distribution of rewards to any referrers, appropriate measures will be taken to rectify the errors. Users are encouraged to proactively contact STFIL for support if they have any questions or concerns.
Last modified 6mo ago